God Wants You To Succeed!
Everything that he undertook, for the service of the house of God or for the law and the commandment, was to seek his God. He did this with all his heart, and he prospered. 2 Chronicles 31:21
God wants you to succeed! But you’ve got to do certain things.
(1) Set an achievable goal. Then work toward it, one priority at a time. Most things fail for one reason – broken focus. So avoid distractions: “A man of two minds, unstable in all his ways” (James 1:8).
(2) Write down your plan and establish deadlines. Most people don’t plan to fail, they just fail to plan. Make a detailed list of activities and set checkpoints. Above all, guard and prioritize your time. “Making the most of the opportunity.” (Ephesians 5:16).
(3) Visualize yourself attaining your goal. Talk and think in success pictures. Moses did. He made it to the Promised Land because “he persevered as if seeing the one who is invisible.” (Hebrews 11:27).
(4) Stay informed. “A wise man will hear and increase in learning” (Proverbs 1:5). If you’ll pay for a good meal but not a good book, you value your stomach more than your mind. Observe, read, and grow!
(5) Create a climate of confidence around you. You won’t experience victory while you’re talking defeat. Don’t rehearse your mistakes, that only reinforces your doubt. Remind yourself that your “competence is of God” (2 Corinthians 3:5). With Him as your partner your success is guaranteed.
(6) Help others become successful. “Each will be requited from the Lord for whatever good he does” (Ephesians 6:8). That means conquering self-centeredness!
(7) Put God first. You are His child, He wants you to succeed. What father wouldn’t? So deepen your relationship with Him: “Settle with him and have peace. That way good shall come to you.” (Job 22:21).